Head & Hair Heal Conditioner 100 ml
Maria Nila Head & Hair Heal is a colour preserving haircare range that treats and prevents dandruff and other scalp problems, prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Head & Hair Heal Conditioner is suitable for daily use. The Head & Hair Heal-series is formulated with an allergen free perfume, developed for extra sensitive skin,and has a unique flowery scent of white jasmine, galbanum and linden blossom.
How To Use:
The head technician at Maria Nila highly recommends to shampoo your hair two times before applying conditioner. This way, you’ll get rid of both styling products and natural oils so that the active ingredients in Head & Hair Heal can penetrate deeper into the hair follicles to further help your sensitive scalp.
Features and Benefits:
- Aloe Vera with emollient, moisturising, calming and healing properties. Perfect for creating a healthy scalp.
- Piroctone Olamine creates a balance in the scalp by preventing the appearance of excessive bacteria and fungus that causes dandruff.
- Vitmain E anti oxidant increases the skin’s moisture capacity, prevents skin damage and makes the skin softer.
- Peptides Increase the blood supply to the hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of the hair shaft. Reinforces the structure of the hair shaft to better withstand mechanical and thermal stresses, as in use of a hair dryer, straightener, curling iron or other hot styling tools.
- Apigenin & Oleanolic Acid transfers nutrients and active ingredients to the hair follicles. Reduce the generation of Dihydrotestosteron, a hormone commonly known to cause hair loss. Accelerate the hair growth and increase the anchoring power by promoting the adhesive proteins.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
The usual time for processing an order is 48 hours (2 business days), but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered. Delivery is Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time. If you are not home to accept delivery, a delivery notification card with further details will be issued. In some cases, smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
OUT OF STOCK: Due to delay in stock synchronization and supply chain delays some items cannot be available immediately. If items are out of stock or back-ordered, a follow-up email will be sent to you with an estimated time of delivery. If your order contains a combination of available products and out of stock products, we will ship the entire order once all products are back in stock.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER SHIPPED?
We are currently only offering standard ground shipping service within the Canada and United States. Deliveries can only be made to locations with a street address or rural route number with a postal code or zip code.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided on your Shipping Confirmation email. All orders shipped by Canada Post can be tracked via the delivery provider's website http://www.canadapost.ca