This five-step regimen addresses the underlying causes of progressive (hereditary, hormonal) thinning hair with botanical extracts, essential oils and vitamins that optimize scalp health and promote stronger, thicker-looking hair.
TRIPHASIC ATP VHT counteracts thinning hair with a convenient, natural and scientifically proven triple patented formula that specifically targets the three major causes of hereditary thinning hair: Vascular, Hormonal and Tissular. It works directly on these factors with three active phases that result in stronger, faster and noticeable hair growth.
* does not contain minoxidil or finasteride.
Treatment includes products:
1. Rene Furterer - Complex 5 - Regenerating Plant Extract - 50 ml
Apply to a dry and unwashed scalp section by section and massage into the scalp and leave on for 5-10 minutes. A warm sensation on the scalp may occur.
2. Rene Furterer - Thinning Hair - Triphasic Stimulating Shampoo - 200ml
This shampoo is pretty concentrated and not giving much lather. Take a small amount of shampoo and evenly distribute to wet scalp and massage in, work into a lather and rinse. Repeat this procedure twice.
3. Rene Furterer - Thinning Hair - Triphasic Texturizing Conditioner - 150 ml
Apply a small amount to scalp and wet hair after shampooing and massage into the scalp. Comb through and rinse.
4. Rene Furterer - Triphasic Progressive Concentrated Serum - 8 vails (1 month supply)
Use twice a week for the first month and then once a week thereafter.
- Twist the cap fully to the right until it clicks to release the powder.
- Shake vial well to mix the ingredients.
- Unscrew cap and attach the applicator tip.
- Apply the entire vial to a clean, damp scalp section by section. Massage in with circular movements, using the exclusive massage applicator tip.
- Do not rinse the scalp. Leave-in treatment. Non-greasy, non-sticky. Suitable for sensitive scalps. For best results, continue to use on an ongoing basis.
5. Rene Furterer - Vitalfan For Progressive Hair Loss - 30 capsules (1 month supply)
For optimal results, take one capsule daily with food for three months. Not recommended during pregnancy or while nursing.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
The usual time for processing an order is 48 hours (2 business days), but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered.
OUT OF STOCK: If items are out of stock or back-ordered, a follow-up email will be sent to you with an estimated time of delivery. If your order contains a combination of available products and out of stock products, we will ship the entire order once all products are back in stock.
Delivery is Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time. If you are not home to accept delivery, a delivery notification card with further details will be issued. In some cases, smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER SHIPPED?
We are currently only offering standard ground shipping service within the Canada and United States.
Deliveries can only be made to locations with a street address or rural route number with a postal code.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided on your Shipping Confirmation email. All orders shipped by Canada Post can be tracked via the delivery provider's website http://www.canadapost.ca