Rejuvacote 1 is Duri's best-selling, award-winning nail growth system. Rejuvacote 1 will heal and cure split, cracked, acrylic and gel affected nails.
Maximum Strength Original Formula
Rejuvacote 1 is a protective, nail strengthener, base and topcoat. Our in-house chemists created Rejuvacote to help people with nails that do not grow and to improve nails affected by acrylics, gels, and outside elements.
This amazing, professional base and top coat nail growth system is enriched with hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, and calcium to stimulate healthy nail growth.
- Intensive strengthening nail growth treatment formula
- Creates a protective layer over nails for faster nail growth
- Promotes flexibility, pliability and stimulates nail growth
- Seals in moisture, collagen and fatty acids naturally produced by your nail plate
- When used according to directions, Rejuvacote 1 promotes nail hardening, reduces brittleness, minimizes chipping and prevents breaking.
- Dramatic improvement in 2 to 3 weeks
- Only works on natural nails
How to use Rejuvacote 1 nail strengthener:
- Begin with clean, dry nails.
- First, apply one coat of Rejuvacote 1 as a base coat.
- Then, apply two coats of Duri nail polish.
- Apply Rejuvacote 1 as a top coat and repeat applying on top of your nail polish for seven days (or until your next manicure or pedicure).
- Remove with nail polish remover.
- Repeat previous steps for the best results.
- As your nails improve, apply every other day or as needed. You may also use Rejuvacote without nail polish.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
The usual time for processing an order is 48 hours (2 business days), but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered.
OUT OF STOCK: If items are out of stock or back-ordered, a follow-up email will be sent to you with an estimated time of delivery. If your order contains a combination of available products and out of stock products, we will ship the entire order once all products are back in stock.
Delivery is Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time. If you are not home to accept delivery, a delivery notification card with further details will be issued. In some cases, smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER SHIPPED?
We are currently only offering standard ground shipping service within the Canada and United States.
Deliveries can only be made to locations with a street address or rural route number with a postal code.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided on your Shipping Confirmation email. All orders shipped by Canada Post can be tracked via the delivery provider's website http://www.canadapost.ca